Sans Publishing group strongly believes that every member of the editorial board plays a significant role in maintaining the standards in Open Access Publishing. Editor/Editor-in-chief stimulates the quality of a publication and also should take the sole responsibility for its reputation and entire content of the journal and peer review process. Manuscripts being submitted to sans publishing group is evaluated by our potential editorial board members will take the decision either its eligible for peer review or not.
Sans Publishing Group supports Academicians, researchers, scientists and medical practitioners interested in serving as volunteer editors. Sans Group Publishes reputed peer reviewed journals in all fields of Science, medical and technology.
Editor Guidelines and Responsibilities:
· Manuscripts are to assign to two or three key reviewers in related research field, selection of reviewers is sole depend on the editor of a particular journal.
· Editors shall take reasonable steps to identify and prevent the publication of the papers where research misconduct has occurred, including plagiarism, citation manipulation and data falsification among others. In no case shall a journal or its editor’s encourage such misconduct, or knowingly allow such misconduct to take place.
· Share your and your colleague’s knowledge in advancements in the research area, so it would be helpful to the other researchers in the world.
· Editors will always be in touch with reviewers. Promote and manage timeline for completion of review process.
· Draw attention of new authors and submissions.
· Identify topics for special issues, which they may guest edit.
· Editors need to maintain confidentiality and comply with data protection ethics of all the submissions done to Sans Publishing Group.
· Give your best support to Sans Publishing group by providing new ideas/suggestions for the development of the journals quality.
· The final decision on manuscript is made by the Editor. The Editor’s decision is based on the reviewer’s comments as well as the Sans Publishing Group criteria for publication and the editor’s own assessment of the manuscript. When reviewers disagree, the decision is not necessarily made according to majority rule.
· Eligible editors will reward them based on their participation.
Editorial policies are optimized to protect and support the journals integrity and quality while pointing at reader’s interest. Sans Publishing group Open Access Journals provides complete editorial freedom to the Editorial Board members with the authority to determine journals content and it does not interfere with any sort of assessment process of manuscripts. Sans publications are intended to meet research ethics, copyright protection, to maintain transparency and respect the privacy of participating individuals such as editors, reviewers and authors. The principal goal of an editor should be to endeavour the content quality, ensure skilful peer review process and publish on a timely basis.
Editors should ensure that all the articles are published with respect to the range of the journal based on relevancy, integrity, scientific strength, new inputs, potential interest, completeness, clarity and ethics. Also assure that editorial decisions are not affected by the origination of manuscripts including Race, Ethnicity, Nationality, Religion, Personal issues or Political Beliefs. Editorial decisions should be based on the scientific validity of articles and priority to the scientific community.
Interested to be an Editor for Sans Publishing group Open Access Journal?
If you are interested to be a part of our Sans Publishing Group editorial board member for our journals, kindly mail us your CV along with journal of interest to email@example.com
We will respond to you within a working day. Sans Publishing group provides constant support for the editors who play the key role in promoting Open Access via Sans Publishing Group, and help us in achieving our mission of promoting the researchers amongst the scientific community throughout the world.